Add an eye-catching, high end look to your home with the Vanier Engineered Hardwood Birch Cosmopolitan Trendy Collection. This gorgeous birch wood flooring is designed with an antique distressed surface texture that provides a contemporary country look. Along with stunning style, this collection offers the enhanced durability of engineered hardwood flooring, making it an innovative and convenient choice. If you’re looking for premium quality engineered hardwood at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Learn more about this flooring below.
- Real birch wood: this wood offers typically straight and even grain patterns that run throughout most of the board, with some slight waves that add visual interest. The warm natural coloring further enhances the birch wood’s beauty.
- Added comfort underfoot: this engineered hardwood flooring can be installed over radiant heating systems, helping you create a warm and inviting space.
- Convenient satin finish: offering a more matte appearance, this engineered hardwood’s low gloss finish highlights the birch’s natural grain patterns. This finish also shows fewer scratches and less dirt, making these boards easier to maintain.
- Core strength: for lasting stability and durability, these engineered planks are constructed with a sturdy 5 ply core.
- Installation choice: suitable for on, above, or below-grade installations, you can put this flooring throughout your home. Achieve the look of real hardwood in spaces where solid hardwood is not recommended.
- Buy with confidence: Vanier backs this flooring with a 25-year finish warranty and a 25-year structural warranty for residential locations.
- Plank dimensions: these boards offer a 2mm wear layer and measure 3/8” Thick x 4 7/8” Width x Random Lengths (maximum length 48”).
- Fillers color may vary