Our Foundation Wide Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring features 100% Canadian Made premium wood flooring in a wide selection of color, species, and specs. Named after the major rivers from the North, we assure you that any flooring from this collection will provide a great foundation for your home.
Crafted exclusively from quality northern lumber with a long tradition of manufacturing excellence. All hardwood in this flooring collection is precision-milled, subject to stringent quality controls and dried in state-of-the-art kilns.
The Foundation Wide Plank Engineered Hardwood Flooring Features:
- Made in Canada: with 100% local resources
- Premium Engineered Wide Plank: 4mm Thick wear layer x 7 1/8" wide x 3/4" overall thickness
- Superb structural stability: Vertical quarter-sawn lumber filleted core
- Expertly milled flooring; precise cutting and supreme attention to detail of each micro-beveled edged plank for super quick, straightforward installation to save you valuable time
- Installation: Best performance for floating and glue down on concrete, stapled or glued down on plywood and O.S.B. application
- Enhanced durability: for lasting protection and more scratch resistance, this premium prefinished hardwood flooring is equipped with an Aluminum Oxide Finish
- Long-term endurance and post-purchase support: with 35 year residential warranty
- It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% wastage to account for cuts
Engineered hardwood flooring is a natural product with variation in each plank.