The Jasper Engineered Hardwood Handscraped Maple Old West Collection will add an elegant country-inspired look to your home. Crafted with a rustic handscraped surface, this real wood flooring offers eye-catching character for your interior design project. Blending the traditional beauty of hardwood with the enhanced durability of engineered hardwood, this collection is an innovative and versatile choice. If you’re looking for quality engineered hardwood flooring at manufacturer-direct prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Check out more about this flooring below.
- Natural warmth and beauty: maple has tight graining patterns and a uniform texture, which allows this wood to be sanded to a beautiful finish. The warm tan/brown coloring helps the maple’s natural characteristics stand out.
- Attractive satin finish: offering some sheen, this engineered hardwood’s satin finish will give your space a classic, yet contemporary appearance. A popular choice with homeowners, satin finish floors show scratches and dirt less, making them easier to maintain.
- Install throughout your home: suitable for both above and below grade installations, this engineered hardwood flooring allows you to achieve the look of real hardwood in spaces where solid hardwood is not recommended - even basements.
- Installation choice: expertly milled with tongue and groove edges, this engineered hardwood flooring can be installed using a glue, float, nail, or staple down method.
- Coated for protection: for lasting protection and enhanced scratch resistance, these quality floorboards are finished with 7 coats of Treffert Aluminum Oxide.
- Purchase with confidence: Jasper backs this flooring with a 25-year finish warranty and lifetime structural warranty for residential applications.
- Fillers color may vary