The Mazama Hardwood Tropical collection offers unique elegance and eye-catching beauty for your interior design project. Made from notably durable small leaf Acacia wood, this premiere grade solid hardwood flooring provides stunning shade variations and quality you can count on. A flattering choice for a wide range of interior decor styles, this stunning flooring will give a sense of warmth and permanence to both contemporary and more traditional homes. If you’re looking for solid hardwood flooring at wallet-friendly prices, BuildDirect has you covered. Check out more about this flooring below.
- Distinctive charm: with wavy, interlocking grain patterns, and unique coloring that ranges from golden tan to dark brown, Acacia wood makes for a dynamic and stunning flooring surface. This products finishing further enhances the wood’s natural beauty.
- Smooth surface texture: this smooth finish hardwood flooring provides a traditional, elegant appearance. The smooth surface also helps to highlight the Acacia’s natural characteristics.
- Handy low-gloss, satin finish: with a more matte appearance, this hardwood’s low-gloss finishing shows less dirt and debris, making these planks easier to keep looking fresh and clean.
- Enhanced protection: for enhanced scratch resistance and durability, this premium hardwood is equipped with 7 coats of Treffert UV Polyurethane with Aluminum Oxide.
- Installation method: a great fit for above ground residential locations, this hardwood can be installed using a nail down technique.
- Expertly milled: this hardwood is crafted with eased, micro-beveled edges that make for finished looking installations on leveled surfaces that are prone to small imperfections.
- Warranty included: Mazama is so confident in the quality of this flooring they provide a 25-year warranty with each purchase.
- Plank dimensions: these boards measure 3/4" Thick x 4 3/4” Wide x Random Lengths.
- Hardwood flooring is a natural product. Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.