The Jasper Unfinished Engineered Collection provides customers with a product tailor made for their home. With this line of Jasper Unfinished Engineered Floor, you can innovate the timeless look of flooring by applying your own design expertise to the color and finish.
- Made in America.
- An unfinished 4mm Sawn wear layer that is sanded and knots filled. A 7-ply poplar core.
- Extra-long boards: reaching lengths of up to 8 feet. This preserves the natural beauty of both the characteristics of the species.
- Infinite design possibilities: Because these boards are unfinished, customers are endowed with the creative freedom to apply any finish or color to their floors after installation. They can be sanded and finished to a perfectly smooth modern surface, or merely installed and stained for a more rustic finish. The perfect species for your home:
- Both White Oak and Red Oak are consistently the frontrunner of the pack in interior trends. Chosen for millions of homes across America for their superior strength and classic aesthetic, set your oak floors apart from the rest of the best with Jasper.
- Ranging from Red to White Oak, the variation of this assortment is sure to hold the right species and grade for you.
- Plank Dimensions: Wear Layer: 4mm, Thickness: 5/8"; Length: Random Lengths Hardwood flooring is a natural product.
Samples and product photos do not represent all natural characteristics such as knots, wormholes, mineral streaks, and color variation over the full coverage of your floor.